The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and conditions, from the date of the original invoice. Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. The manufacturer agrees to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance if any, which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on original dated sales receipt.
This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary use for which the product is not intended.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care of the product.
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage.
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damages incurred during transportation.
The Company makes no express warranty or condition whether written or oral and the company expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions not stated in this limited warranty as well as in the warranty card. The Company disclaims all implied warranties or conditions, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. For all transactions any implied warranty of condition of merchantability, satisfactory quality, or fitness for a particular purpose is limited to the duration of the express warranty set forth in the warranty card. All warranty claims must be filed by the consumer to the service centre of this product authorized by the manufacturer, who in turn is to contact the manufacturer regarding any warranty, return or replacement. The retailer will not handle claims from the consumer directly. Please retain invoices for a minimum of one year for warranty purposes.
- Claims for defective merchandise must be made within the period prescribed in the warranty card from the invoice date.
- Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packed in original packaging.
- We reserve the right to specify that items be returned to the original warehouse for inspection or be inspected by our representative in the field.
- Pictures are required to claim defective merchandise, along with a copy of the original invoice.
- If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced. It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible.
All disputes arising between the manufacturer and the buyer with respect to any issue regarding the product sold by us will be subject to Purnea (Bihar) Judgeship only.